Well, I bought two big slices of atlantic salmon and I was thinking of doing something about it...So, I went home and scoured and checked pantry for different spices that's available for that yummy fish. And I saw paprika and thought, hmm...I can use it and have a blast with it. Besides, this spice is known to have a lot of benefits for our health. However, my goal here is to share the recipe that is just delicious as if you ordered it from a good restaurant. Hahaha. I love my own.
2 medium sliced atlantic salmon
1 tsp. of paprika
1 medium white onion, sliced
2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash the fish thoroughly and pat it dry.
2. Put the fish in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
3. Sprinkle paprika and the sliced onions.
4. Bake at 350 for a good 15 minutes or until cooked.
5. I broil it for 5 minutes until it looks golden brown and a little crispy.