|Beet and Carrot Cake|
125 ml Philadelphia Cheese (light)
1 cup icing sugar
1/4 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla
3 egg yolks
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 cup cooking oil (I use canola)
1 cup shredded raw beets
1 cup shredded raw carrots
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
4 egg whites
1. Beat together egg yolks, sugar, oil, and vanilla.
2. Add beets, carrots and walnuts.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt and mix altogether.
4. Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
5. Bake in 350 C. for a good 45 minutes or until ready.
6. Add icing and bon appetit!!! (;
Post a Comment